Big Apple Kickball Fall 2018 Registration - Saturday
- When: Saturdays, 3:00 - 5:30PM, September 8 - October 27. Note: The dates/times of kickball are subject to change, due to weather and/or field availability.
- Where: Firefighters Field on Roosevelt Island, 405-425 Main St. Right off the F train on Roosevelt Island.
- Who: Open to anyone age 21 and older
- Price: $100 - Includes 8 weeks of Big Apple Kickball (7-week season plus kickball tournament), a team t-shirt, and so much fun!
- RETURNING PLAYERS: Please note a change to the way scheduling has worked that is different than seasons past. This fall, game times will be reduced to 5 innings or 30 minutes, whichever occurs first. Several weeks throughout the season, a team may be scheduled to play 2 games that week. This will allow all teams to play each other throughout the season. Other rule changes based on this change are currently being reviewed by the board and will be emailed out to players following the opening party.
- August 9, 10:00 am - Pre-registration for women and gender minorities
- August 10, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Veteran registration
- August 10, 1:00 pm - Open registration for all players
* Veteran status is granted to players who met eligibility requirements during the previous Big Apple Kickball season. Please note that Vet Status does not guarantee a spot for the upcoming season.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.