Big Apple Dodgeball Charity Mini-Tournament
This will be a Charity tournament, with net benefits and proceeds going toward the Big Apple Recreational Sports Community College Scholarship, administered through the Point Foundation.
- Location: Tony Dapolito Rec Center
- When: Mondays, starting on 1/28 and then 2/4, 2/11, 2/25, 3/4, and 3/11 (2/18 the gym will be closed for President's Day). Depending upon how many teams register, the first 4 weeks will be Round Robin for each team to play each other and the last 2 will be the Double Elimination brackets.
- Registration Cost: $300 per team
- Rules: This tournament will follow our standard main season rules
*Players must have valid NYC Parks and Recreation ID to play. Fall 2018 Dodgeball players IDs will still be active.
- Please have ONE member of your tournament team register you.
- That individual will need to email your full roster to the Director of Dodgeball to officially lock in your spot.
- Big Apple Dodgeball will cover the cost of Gym IDs for up to two players per team that require it.
Note: Players will not receive a team t-shirt.